Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Multiple Blessings and beyond!

When my friend, Caroline Simas, asked me to photograph her for business, I was BEYOND honored for this fabulous opportunity.  The bike was stuffed full with her artwork, flowers, brushes & fabric ... created by Multiple Blessings by Caroline Simas.
If she could, she would have taken this bike for a spin around the block.  Ha!
This is a woman I admire in many ways.  I first met Caroline when our children were in preschool.  A radiant smile and a heart full of love.  A wife and mother of four, she is BLESSED in MULTIPLE ways.  If you don't know Caroline, she is a talented artist who is so passionate about her work.  You can feel her love for art just by looking at any of her work.

Years ago, I remember seeing her note cards and bookmarks in small shops in Charlotte and buying whatever I could to share with friends & family who appreciated beautiful art.  One being my 96 year old grandmother, also an artist.


Today, Caroline's talent has taken her art worldwide.  Available via Tiny Prints,
Coasterstone, Skinit ... just to name a few.  Her art is full of inspiration and many pieces are just "breathtaking".  Full of life, color, love and best of all ... inspiration.

In between wardrobe changes, I snapped some shots of her sweet twins.


Click here to view her post on the photo shoot.

Caroline is a true inspiration to me as a friend, mother and entrepreneur.
A beautiful soul inside and out ... thank you C for your friendship.  xo
 
Be Inspired,  Ali

1 comment:

  1. oh my, just saw this!!!!....so kind of you. You are incredibly talented and your post made my day! Bless you friend and great mama! Caroline

    ReplyDelete