Monday, February 14, 2011

365 ... February 1-12

Day 32
Nikon D80 | indoors with flash | hand painted tile from a child at my sons school

Day 33
Nikon D80 | indoors with flash | photo on my laptop of me & my Nana.  Today is her 96th birthday!  xo

Day 34
Nikon D80 | natural light | my 5 year old in his own creation, Charlotte NC

Day 35
Nikon D80 | natural light with flash | my umbrella on the ground in the rain

Day 36
Nikon D80 | natural light | cold winter day & this store is having a "Spring" sale

Day 37
Nikon D80 | natural light | Super Bowl Sunday

Day 38
Nikon D80 | indoors with flash | a friend gifted me this candle at Christmastime, it reads PEACE.

Day 39
Nikon D80 | natural light | always stop for a school bus, always.

Day 40
Nikon D80 | indoors with flash | a wonderful read by a friend, Tony Reynolds.

Day 41
Nikon D80 | natural light | a dusting of snow, beautiful & peaceful morning with my boys.

Day 42
Nikon D80 | indoors with flash | good red wine, good conversation, good kids playing in the background, good memory.

Day 43
Nikon D80 | natural light just before sunset | a TOP a parking garage somewhere a TOP of the Queen City (Charlotte, NC).

No comments:

Post a Comment