Tuesday, February 1, 2011

365 ... January OVER? Wow.

Hard to believe one month has passed in 2011.

Day 29
Nikon D80 | natural light | my dare devil, Charlotte NC
 
Day 30
Nikon D80 | my child's room | my oldest son was just 12 months old in this photo, sitting in my lap, grabbing for my camera.  I was 3 months pregnant with his little brother.  Close up you can see my reflection in his eyes.  I have fond memories of the two of us on this private beach each day for those months spent in St. Pete, FL.  Watching him explore, collecting shells, sitting in the water, sand all over, just the two of us, beautiful.  He is 6 1/2 now and he loves this photo in his room, he says he wants to take it to college.  Doubtful. 
   

Day 31
Nikon D80 | indoors with flash | impromptu visit with one of my favorite little supermodels in her cowgirl boots, Charlotte NC

Still inspired, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment