Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am working on some ... new Inspiration.


My friend (and fellow blogger), Caroline, is putting me to shame with her daily posts.  She inspires me in many ways, personal & business.  I am hoping to post something each week, then maybe daily.  

I have been busy with some new things in my life, my little boys who are not so little anymore.  Summer is a fun time of year for us ... this year is a bit different however we are embracing some changes as well as we can.  We are enjoying the pool, walks together, making dinner at home, reading lots of bedtime stories, attending a few Charlotte Knights baseballs games, visiting with family, enjoying our "quiet time" at home some afternoons, Summer Y camp and more.  I have learned it is "just fine" to say no to every invite we graciously receive from friends.  No one can do it all, maybe you can, but is that really a way to live.  You end up getting run down and maybe not appreciating it all.  You are one person, one family, time flies.  

We are very grateful for all we have and thank God each day for our gifts and our good health.  I feel my boys are becoming more aware that they cannot have all the toys they want or eat out everyday, as they'd like to some days.  It can be difficult to say "no" to them over and over.  I am trying to teach them the values of everyday life at their young ages ... they don't need every toy or close to it nor do we NEED to eat out all the time.  I am slowly teaching them what is good and bad in life, including foods we chose.  Not an easy task but I am determined and confident to give them my knowledge while I can.

I am working on some ... new Inspiration with my personal life and business life.  I am still taking photos any opportunity I get.  All outdoors, of course.  Mainly children and still photos.  I am photographing my boys this week, but this will depend on Mother Nature (the rain in the forecast).  I have already told them NO SUPER HERO or SPORTS attire.  Ha.  I may allow some sports stuff for some fun shots.  :)

Remember always Be Inspired or Inspire someone ... 

Ali



No comments:

Post a Comment