Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who knew Gerber daisy's could INSPIRE me???

Last week, my friend, Erin (founder of Dimples & Daisy's) and I hosted our first Event together.  Erin makes beautiful headbands and hair clips.  Her girls are the ones in PINK!  We had a good turn out and are hoping for another tomorrow, weather permitting.  If not, we will host another Event in May.  The kids had fun playing on the playground.  I snapped photos of them away from the playground ... we all had a few laughs.  The kids tell me jokes and say the silliest things.  I love my job!  I was so Inspired by the children, the youngest being 1 year to oldest boy (no Daisy on his head!) being a very cool 10 year old that was very patient with me as I photographed him with his 3 younger siblings.  Thanks Carter!  God forbid any of his friends pass by and witness this.  Enjoy my photos as I enjoyed taking them.  I have many more to share.  Thanks again for all of your support in making my d-r-e-a-m come true.  I feel the passion deep inside as I hold my camera and snap.

 

Be Inspired or Inspire someone in your life, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment