Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Follow your dreams ...

A friend told me once to "follow my dreams".  That is easy to say, however acting upon that, getting over your fears, and actually FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS, taking that "leap of faith", believing in yourself ... is something one should be extremely proud of.  Not many people BELIEVE in themselves.  You don't take credit for your talents, whether you are born with one or learn one and you should.  If you have a dream, talent, a GIFT ... use it, part time or full time and take advantage of each day.

B e  I n s p i r e d  to follow your hopes & dreams, near or far . . . don't hold back.  No regrets, no fears, no negativity from others.  Don't let others hold you back.  You know your what your heart and "gut" tell you, go for it!  Life is short to not hold on to your dreams.

. . . . .

Whether you believe in God or not, follow your dreams.

I heard this and wanted to share.

. . . . .

God doesn't forget the dreams that you have buried deep inside your heart.
Take a leap of faith ...
Walk into the future and see what God has in store for you.
Because, if you believe you will find that . . .
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE for you & everything is POSSIBLE.

I'm including this photo of my 4 year old asleep wearing my Uncle's Army hat holding one of my books.  I am going to teach my children this, to follow their dreams and hopes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment