Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Photo Special ... you asked, you shall receive!

Many of you have asked if I am hosting any photo events in December for last minute holiday photos.  I will be hosting one in Charlotte on Saturday, December 10 and/or Sunday, December 11.  It will depend on the response.

Spaces are limited, so if you are still interested, please contact me to schedule.
 

If you prefer another location and longer session (45-60 minutes), please contact me.

COMING SOON:
 

- Professional & Business head shots
- 2012 Senior portraits

Thank you for continuing to support my passion & dream ... I hope you will always Be Inspired in whatever you wish to do and follow your dreams.


"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment