Tuesday, January 11, 2011

365 project INSPIRED.

Some of you are familiar with the 365 photography project.   It's where people (amateur to professional photographers unite) and take ONE photo per day for ONE year.  That's right 365 days.  I am challenging myself.  I will share my photos in order however don't count on me posting a photo each day.  I anticipate 1-2 posts per week.  Everyone who knows me knows I cannot just shoot ONE photo per day, photography is my passion, I take several photos depending on the day and choose ONE to share on my blog.  Another "photo mom" I met on facebook inspired me to commit to the 365 project.  This is the year to COMMIT to many things in my life.  Here's day 1/365.  Enjoy.

Nikon D80 | natural light | Freedom Park, Charlotte NC 
Always ... be inspired.

- Ali 

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! I can't wait to see all your fabulous pics - I will always treasure the ones of Jack and Honey:)

    ReplyDelete