Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NEW! Testimonials ... thank you so much!

I am flattered by these testimonials below.  Thank you all for your continued support in my photography passion. 

New!  "Ali was so sweet and understanding when she drove up to find our "backdrop" occupied by six or so 100 foot pine tree trunks!  I had no idea they would still be there when I made the appointment with her.  Her patience with us and excellent photography skills made us look great in the midst of the chaos going on in our yard."  -The Chambers Family

New!  "Ali has a way of capturing those precious sweet moments in life that you never want to forget!  She does the most amazing work!" -Erin Anderson

New!  "Ali photographing my kids at Freedom Park last fall was my favorite photo shoot ever!  They smiled and cooperated.  Anna smiling & hanging from a tree was my favorite."  - Julie Peach

"Ali is wonderful!  Her passion for photography shows!" -Mary Richard McCoy
 
"Picture day is always a stressful day at my house.  Somehow, Ali was able to capture each child showcasing their own unique personalities.  The candid shots she took were magical!  I'm looking forward to the next photo event with Be Inspired." -Missy Goodrich

"Alison captures the true essence of life in a child's eyes like no other." -Patti B., Harrisburg Magazine
 
"Ali did an absolutely wonderful job capturing my girls true and distinct personalities.  She is amazing at what she does and I will continue to use her for our family photographer, hands down!" -Pam Bennett

"After 14 years of walking the same path around my old farmhouse, I got to see it through Ali's scope and knew immediately that she was able to capture what I could only describe as a great feeling of belonging and wonderment. I wish Ali's talent and unique perspective for everyone and especially a parent of young children for she knows how to capture their wonderment while making them happy in her mighty fine company as she gets to the end result: an everlasting tangible of a specific person, place, time and emotion." -Linda Schilling


Be Inspired ... always,  Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment