Monday, August 2, 2010

My little boys ...

Today, my little boys came home to me after being away for one week.  As many of you know, this never gets easy.  I keep telling myself it will, but I find myself a bit "lost" without them.  I drop them off to their father and for a few hours I am "lost" ... I figured it out, it's the transition from 24 hour MOMMY to complete silence & no one touching me, poking me, pulling on me, saying Mommy, Mama, Mommy, Mommy ... please don't get me wrong, I love my children with all of my heart.  They continue to inspire me each day, near or far, they are always in my heart.

Home is where the HEART is ... my home is where my LITTLE BOYS are.

Here's a photo I took of them today.
Always inspire your children to follow their dreams, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment