Monday, March 15, 2010

My camera was a HAPPY camera today!

Today was full of blue skies, fluffy white clouds, sun ... my camera was a HAPPY camera today!  I must admit I haven't pulled my camera out of it's bag in 5 days!  That must be a record for me.  I was using my small camera ... yikes!  I had the pleasure of photographing a beautiful and cheerful 6 month old today.  Photos to come.  I haven't viewed them.  She was not camera shy at all!  Tomorrow I am shooting her with her big bro to complete the session.  I was a bit nervous before seeing her this morning b/c I barely know her.  She smiled and smiled, I was thrilled!  She kept touching my hat and face ... I was wearing a Yankee hat, that was probably it.  Sorry my friend & blog follower, Caroline, a faithful Red Sox fan (along with my own child, Matt).  HA.  

I was certainly Inspired once again ... I needed that fresh air, my camera OUT of it's bag and that sweet blue eyed baby to photograph!

Be Inspired, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment